Wildlife Chart Pack Seashore (FSC22) - £15.95
Hover over image to zoom
Wildlife Chart Pack Seashore (FSC22)
Looking for gift ideas for a young wildlife enthusiast?
Explore the wildlife on our coastline with 5 of the FSC's popular fold-out charts
- Rocky Shore Name Trail - discover the secret world of rockpools
- Seashells - from mussels to tellins, name the shells found on the beach
- Seaweeds - red, green or brown? Now you can give a name to these weird plants
- Plants common on sand dunes - from marram grass to sea holly
- Cetaceans and seals - is it a dolphin, a porpoise or a whale? Name that fin!
Each Wildlife Pack includes a card-sized magnifier, so you can get in even closer to rockpools and seaweeds
These charts are part of the FSC's range of fold-out charts, designed to help users identify of a wide range of plants and animals. Each chart is laminated to make it shower-proof and robust for use outdoors. Clear colour illustrations and text by experts in the subject make these valuable resources for all age groups.