Wildlife Chart Pack Seashore (FSC22) - £15.95
Hover over image to zoom
Wildlife Chart Pack Seashore (FSC22)
Looking for gift ideas for a young wildlife enthusiast?
Explore the wildlife on our coastline with 5 of the FSC's popular fold-out charts
- Rocky Shore Name Trail - discover the secret world of rockpools
- Seashells - from mussels to tellins, name the shells found on the beach
- Seaweeds - red, green or brown? Now you can give a name to these weird plants
- Plants common on sand dunes - from marram grass to sea holly
- Cetaceans and seals - is it a dolphin, a porpoise or a whale? Name that fin!
Each Wildlife Pack includes a card-sized magnifier, so you can get in even closer to rockpools and seaweeds
These charts are part of the FSC's range of fold-out charts, designed to help users identify of a wide range of plants and animals. Each chart is laminated to make it shower-proof and robust for use outdoors. Clear colour illustrations and text by experts in the subject make these valuable resources for all age groups.
Out of Stock
Sorry, this item is currently out of stock. To find out when we expect this item to be back in stock, please email email@example.com or use our contact form.